Need something to do with those fresh herbs? We've got a recipe for you to try!
Oven Roasted Potato Wedges with Fresh Herbs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large russet potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, chive, dill, and Italian parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine the oil, salt, and pepper. Add the potato wedges to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- 3. Put potatoes in roasting pan,.
- 4. In a small bowl mix the butter and mustard. Drizzle over the potatoes. Add the herbs and stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- 5. Roast potatoes until tender about 35 to 45 minutes.